For those interested in applying for season parking at Our Tampines Hub, please see a list of frequently asked questions below. If you have any further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com.
1. How much does season parking at OTH cost?
The season parking at OTH costs $110 a month.
2. Where can I purchase my season parking at OTH?
Kindly visit our Public Service Centre (PSC), and collect a season parking form. You may then proceed to fill up and submit the form, and make your payment accordingly.
3. Is the season parking valid 24 hours, 7 days a week, or are there restrictions to the season parking?
Season parking is 24 hours with no restrictions in parking hours.
4. What is the payment method for purchasing season parking?
Payment of season parking charges shall be made using Nets / Credit Card.
5. Are there opportunities to purchase season parking for more than 1 month, at a time?
Payment for season parking can be only purchased one month at a time.
6. How many car park lots does OTH have?
Our Tampines Hub currently has 600 car park lots, which will increase to a total of 1,400 car park lots upon the completion of phase 3 in August 2017.
7. What is the cut-off date for application for season parking in any particular month?
The cut-off date for purchase of season parking for any particular month will be the last working day of the previous month, on a first-come, first-served basis.
8. How do I terminate my season parking?
You may terminate your season parking anytime. However, please note that there will be no refund if the unused season parking is less than a calendar month from the date of termination.
9. Will a season parking holder be given a season parking label?
Season parking holders will not be provided with a season parking label.
10. Do the same rates apply for motorcycles?
There is no season parking for motorcycles at this point in time.